Royal watchers continue to speculate about what type of wedding gown future princess Kate Middleton will wear on her wedding day, but what about the dapper Prince William? Following in the footsteps of his father, Prince Charles, and other royal predecessors, the future king of the United Kingdom will wed in military uniform. But which one?
Prince William’s military career began at Sandhurst Military Academy, and he retains commissions in all of the Armed Forces in which he will one day head. He is currently a helicopter pilot with the RAF Search and Rescue Force. Prince William’s military attire includes uniforms for the Royal Air Force, Royal Navy and Household Calvary. Royal commentator Marilyn Braun provides details on his military dress options. Most speculators believe he will wear an RAF uniform tailored by Savile Row tailors Gieves & Hawkes.
We know his dress will complement Kate Middleton’s bridal ensemble perfectly and will be formally accessorized for the wedding of the 21st Century – perhaps wearing a hat and gloves like his father did when he married Princess Diana.
Incoming search terms:
- wedding cakes
- funny wedding cake toppers
- cake boss birthday cake
- princess diana and prince charles wedding
- prince charles princess diana
- queen victoria wedding ring
- these children are adorable little flower girls from monacos royal wedding
- princess diana with prince charles
- princess diana charles wedding
- princess diana bridal dresses